Thursday, September 20, 2012

Earthworks

Papermakers of Victoria has an exhibition coming up at Open Drawer, I delivered my two pieces yesterday and Yabbers worked on putting our piece together for the show, I will post some preliminary pics soon. I am about to head off to the US, my eventual destination being the IAPMA, Friends of Dard Hunter meeting in Cleveland at the Morgan Conservatory but I'll be visiting San Francisco, New York, Boston, Washington, Cleveland, Cincinatti and maybe Chicago and Toledo. It takes a lot of organising but I'm getting there!

2 comments:

kanmani said...

Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life.






Leather Conference Folder

Unknown said...

Nice blog you have posted.....You get the batch plants from fescodirect.com/. We offers you the latest technology based batch plants. To know more please browse http://fescodirect.com/.