Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Book and card swap

We had our Yabbers breakup on Wednesday and exchanged Christmas cards so here they are.

This one is mine, I was lazy this year and bought a punch and am using up lots of coloured papers that I made for the books I put in 'Opus', the decorative paper (purple and gold) is some scraper paper I made as a sample for my Tassie workshop.
Tricia's star card
Jan's
Antje's using some of the silver star shapes we got from Reverse art a few years ago.
Ursula
Marie white paper with geranium petals
Beverley
Dorothy
The Collection

Last Saturday was the final Papermakers of Victoria meeting for the year and those who participated received their five books that were part of the book swap, there were 17 participants this year who each submitted six Christmas books (this year we were requested to avoid using red and green). One of each book goes to Papermakers archives and each participant receives five books by other people. Here is my collection. I don't know all the artists but will label those I do know.

Jan
Beverly
Tania
Chris
?
The collection.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Nice! Thanks for sharing your treasures!