Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Country

My country certainly is "a land of drought and flooding rains" at the moment, firstly we had floods in Southern Queensland and Northern Victoria now we have a cyclone devasting the coast of North Queensland and a bushfire in Eastern Victoria. I am glad I live in Melbourne, we have been let off very easily.
I don't have anything to show of bookbinding or papermaking at the moment, though I have been dabbling in the vat this week I don't have any pictures yet. I am working on a book but am still only half way through the papermaking. Once again I have been spending a lot of time on the computer putting together the Women's Art Register Bulletin. I finished it yesterday so can now put my mind to other things, first on the list is packing up the two books that were accepted for the IAPMA travelling exhibition Fazination Papier which starts in Germany in April this year.



No comments: