Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sesame Street and ABC RN review

I have just received a newsletter from Helen Hiebert and in it there was a link to a Sesame Street segment on papermaking, it's lots of fun to watch.

Also I was reminded of the Radio National Arts program last week which featured an interview by Greg Leong about the paper exhibitions on while the IAPMA Congress was on.

I have been spending a lot of time at the computer lately editing the IAPMA Bulletin so haven't done much physical creating. However today I set up an indigo vat so plan to do a bit of playing in the next week or two. I've also got some works going in the Fitzroy Library in the Contemporary Art Society display, it will mostly be old work but I did make a few simple collages using digital images of old works on handmade paper and other papers. I'll put up some pics next time I'm on.

No comments: