Friday, July 6, 2007

Felted scarves

Well it has been some time since I wrote anything here. Too much on my plate at the moment so this will be short and sweet. It has been so cold and rainy here I've hardly been outside though I haven't been spending that much time on the computer either. I decided to make some scarves for the Alcove exhibition so that kept me busy for a few days. Here are some very bad photos of the scarves I made last week and one I made last year in-situ at The Alcove Art Shop in Box Hill. I had lots of fun doing it and just couldn't stop but I have to get back to making some paper, the first job is 75 sheets with flowers and seeds, then some for dyeing. We are doing indigo dyeing at Yabbers next week, just to keep with the blue theme, I therefore need to clear up my shed for work and I need to cook up some plant fibres in preparation for my workshop on the 14th and 15th at Box Hill. Busy, busy, busy and I need to make some time for ART!





No comments: