Friday, April 28, 2017

Cards and workshop

There are still a few spaces left in the Beginners Papermaking workshop that I am running for Papermakers of Victoria next week.
You can still enrol at the papermakers website.
As part of the class I'll be teaching basic recycling and will cover fibre selection, pulp making, sizing, sheet forming, pressing and drying. In addition we will emboss paper, make paper with various inclusions and do a small bit of pulp painting. Participants will come away with around 30 sheets of beautiful paper.

I have been having a lovely time lately making gelatine prints and making cards from them, I've been really happy with some of the effects I've been getting.
I have added some to my Etsy shop and there will also me some for sale at the Alcove Art Shop and Open Drawer.






No comments: